Monday, October 12, 2009

Tip Of The Day

Makeup: Chelsie Trumphour
Photography: Amy Howe

Tip of the day - Don't pump your mascara!! It actually dries it out quicker. Remember to replace your mascara at least every 3 months. Depending on how often you use your mascara it could me sooner...closer to 2 months. An old dried out mascara can cause dry brittle lashes, flakes and clumping, who wants that!?? Here are just a few of our favorite lash lovers:

Lash Curling Marcara by Trish McEvoy! Why? In the opinion of this maven there is not a better all in one mascara on the planet! This mascara is more gel like. It is next to impossible for this mascara to flake. If it didn't win your eyes there, it gives the lashes mega volume, yet rinses clean when you are ready to take it all off. Need I say more??!!!
Need mascara on the cheap? Check out Telescopic mascara by Loreal. This wand truly is magic!! With the ability to give luxurious length and separation to your lashes for $7.99, I'd say it is a fairy tale, or is it???
Spotlight: May I bare it all for a second??? It took me all of two seconds to come up with today's post. However it took me all day to think of a spiritual tip to partner it. Don't get me wrong. I had a million tips on how to be a better woman of God...just not the right fit. I literally wracked by brain all day. I was so frustrated. I was almost to the point of forgetting the whole post all tighter. After all... duh!!! Everyone knows not to pump their mascara. Right?? THEN.... it hit me!!! Light bulb moment:
Mascara is one of those details to our makeup routine that makes a huge difference with very little effort. From a spiritual perspective so is talking over our hangups with God. Please be unlike me! Don't take all day or all week, or your whole life to talk out your mishaps with Jesus. He died to fix them. This detail will make a huge difference in your daily routine with Jesus. Make some clump free impact!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment