Monday, October 12, 2009

Sparkle in the Dark






This may be scary to you, but I am already thinking about my New Year's Eve outfit! When I saw this trend, it screamed to me, "Happy New Year"! The dark sparkle is perfect to add punch to your LBD. The first image is an oh-so simple dress from H&M (Dear H&M, when will you open a store in Dallas?), and the second I have no idea where it's from but I love her mermaid waves and the deep hue of her hair color. Wherever this chick goes she will have fun! If you are going to rock this trend keep everything else simple. The sparkle is your statement. How will you wear it?
Spotlight: 
14"You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden.15Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house.16In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven."  
-Matthew 5:14-16

I just want to encourage you to be true to yourself and to be bold in your faith. Just as you may light up the room in this dress, you should also do so with your presence because you are living by the Spirit. My prayer for you today is that you will walk in confidence of the Lord, in the same way that you may feel confident in your favorite outfit. He has covered all our sins, and we walk in freedom everyday. Rejoice in this blessing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment