Monday, September 7, 2009

Name-Brand Makeup Targets Cheap


I just learned that Target has put out all of the resets for their name-brand cosmetics such as Boots, Jemma Kidd, and Pixi. Unlike department store, Target puts the products that are not part of the Fall story on clearance. Ask a Target store associate where they place all of their cosmetic clearance items. I just purchased Pixi glosses for $4.00ea, regularly priced at $18.00, Jemma Kidd concealer and i-radiance for $3.75, regularly priced at $18.00 a piece. I also found several formulas of Boots lipstick for $1.98, regularly priced from $7.99-$9.99. Also if you get super lucky you might find the brush sets, gloss sets, and evening sets on the cheap all from Pixi. Happy shopping!









1 comment:

  1. Yay! I can't wait to see if my Target still has some. I LOVE great deals. Too bad I'm just now reading this...hope there are still some there.

    ReplyDelete