Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Emillo Pucci Resort 2012


I am totally in love with this look for several reasons. First, it's a Resort look, which is by far my favorite collection of them all. It is just so happy :) Yay, the weather is warmer, the sun feels brighter, and the color selections and textures in a resort collection are just fun. Secondly, I have a slight obsession with T strap sandals at the moment, and these beauties have an art deco feel to them. Third, the dress by Emilio Pucci is gorgeous! The fit of the dress is just so ladylike, which if you know me, I am a big fan of. The fabric and the hue work perfectly together. You couldn't help but have a great day if you were wearing this ensemble.

So, which pieces could you pull together from your closet to make you feel as happy as this outfit? Wear it tomorrow. Take pride in your look ladies!

"When your words came, I ate them; they were my joy and my heart’s delight, for I bear your name, LORD God Almighty." Jerimiah 15:16. Take pride in your image, and take joy in the Lord.

XOX- Viv

No comments:

Post a Comment