Monday, November 9, 2009

Embellish Yourself




An embellished tee is a not so versatile piece but if your brain doesn't seem to be working when you are getting dressed this is an easy fix. You can wear this casual with jeans, or dress it up with a pencil skirt. You could also put it over a button up and make it super preppy. No matter which way you choose to wear it, you will always feel glamorous!

If you are willing to purchase this beauty (I'm pretty sure this will be out of season soon), you can make one yourself, take a chunky necklace and sew it onto a simple Hane's tee. It will take some playing around with, but I think it will work if you don't have it
in your budget to buy this JCrew version.
Spotlight: 4 One thing I ask of the LORD,
this is what I seek:
that I may dwell in the house of the LORD
all the days of my life,
to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD
and to seek him in his temple.
When you are getting ready in the morning, or whatever time of day remember to praise our God. After all, you are getting ready in His house, and His closet. Everything on this earth that belongs to you is essentially on loan from Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment