Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Wear Your Underwear


When it comes to the intimate details, never be caught off gaurd. Underwear for the eyelids is just as important as wearing Spanx underneath your new jersey dress. Skipping the step is a major faux pas at both ends. Get your eyes ready to embrace the smokey details of this Fall's eye trends with Urban Decay's Shadow Primer Potion. This creamy shadow primer does the work for you by establishing a base for your eyeshadow to stick to. Color is more bold and will stay for hours on end. I put my word on it.
Simply dab on a few dots of this everlasting goodness, blend out with your finger, and let your eyes scream...Let's Go!!!
Spotlight: The opening sentence to this post could never be more true. No one ever wants to be caught off guard, especially when it comes to the intimate, or personal issues of our life. Personally I cannot think of anything more personal than matters of the heart. Proverbs 4:23 says,
"Above all else guard your heart, for out of it flow the issues of life."
Could there be a more true statement?! I cannot tell you how many times I have let people and things penetrate my heart that later nearly caused cardiac arrest. How and why does this happen? Often times it is because we forget to cloth ourselves properly. In essence we leave off our underwear. Ephesians 6:10-20 has much to tell us about being properly clothed. Verse 11 tells us,
"Put on the full armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil."
I encourage you to read the rest of Ephesians chapter 6. If you do not have a bible, check out www.biblegateway.com, where you can read it for free. When it comes to the intimate details, we don't want to be caught off gaurd. Remember your underwear, I mean armor (opps), and shout, Let's Go!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is so very true! Thanks so much for sharing your insight on a great product that won't break by pocketbook. ;) Ms. Maven you are fantastic and thanks so much for reminding me of what my Father says about my underwear. LOL

    Dr. Eva
    Arlington, TX

    ReplyDelete