Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Nail It!!!


If you want to nail it this season, remember to go short in order to go deep. This season women who would never do away with the fake frenchies, go short, and all natural to wear navy, aubergine or slate gray on their nails. Black is also back! These dramatic colors are the finishing beauty touch this season that will make a huge fashion statement.

Not sure where to start? I suggest you make a quick trip to a nail salon for nail trimming, shaping, and polish. This is a service you can truly do on the cheap...running as low as $7-$10 at some salons. Have the nail tech cut the nail just longer than the quick, and square, or round them off, avoiding tapering. Next your ready for polish. My recommendation for easy transition into this trend is Lincoln Park At Dark by OPI. This color will create fashion savvy without causing anxiety.

Spotlight: As you nail it this season remember who did it first.
"Having wiped out the handwriting of requirements (sin) that was against us, He has taken it out of the way, having nailed it to the cross." Colossians 2:14
Prayer: Jesus I thank you for taking my place on a cross, taking the nails, and suffering for me. I thank you because you paid the price for my sin I can expereince heaven. Thank you for being nailed for me! Amen!
Going deep into Jesus!

1 comment: